PARTY Terms and Conditions
To make your party at Monkey Madness an enjoyable and safe environment for all.
We ask all adults attending the party to follow the Party rules at all times.
- Seating is provided on the lower level for up to 10 Adults per party. If you require more seating please let us know in advance and we will try to accommodate your needs. We cannot guarantee additional seating during peak periods.
- You reservation for your party area seating is for 2 hours only
- A minimum of 4 adults must remain on the premises at all times to supervise children
- Be mindful of children’s behaviour and language. Any child who is violent or causes disruption to others will be removed from the play area and returned to their guardians.
- Socks to be worn at all times. No jewellery to be worn on the frame. No shoes on frame.
- Long sleeves and trousers are advised. No leggings, shell suits or nylon clothing is permitted on the blue chute.
- Monitor their child, in ensuring that they are able to use the equipment safely.
- Maximum height restrictions for the centre must be obeyed at all times (4ft 10inches).
- Know where their child is and also ensure their child is able to locate them at all times.
- Children must be supervised when using the toilets by a responsible adult.
- Adults must refrain from using the equipment
- Monkey Madness does not take any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- Monkey Madness operates a no photography or video recordings policy anywhere in the centre except in the party rooms or exclusive parties.
- Parents and guardians should note that whilst every possible effort has been made to provide the optimum safety for the children using the centre. Monkey madness cannot be held responsible for accidents occurred as a result of playing on the equipment. All accidents must be reported to the reception as soon as possible.
- No food or drink to be brought into the centre. We provide a wide range of competitively priced meals and snacks, infant’s meals and bottles may be brought into the centre and staff will be happy to warm these for you.
- Monkey Madness reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone to be suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- Failure to adhere to these conditions will result in removal from centre without refund.
- Monkey madness has a Smoke and vapour free policy throughout the centre. Smoking is forbidden in the indoor parking and all entrances
- Our staff are here to help to ensure you have an enjoyable time however, Monkey Madness operates a ZERO TOLERENCE to customers who are abusive verbally or physically to any member of staff or customers, and we will have no choice but to call the police to remove individuals in these instances.